xdi-editors message

Subject: Re: [xdi-editors] Call today

Sorry I didn't make it. I do have an updated XDI Policy draft that I will upload before the call tomorrow.
Best regards,
Dan

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Le Van Gong, Hubert <Hubert.LeVanGong@neustar.biz> wrote:
Call canceled as no-one joined other than Will & I.

Hubert

--
Hubert A. Le Van Gong
Neustar Inc. / Distinguished Engineer
San Jose, CA 95129
USA
email: hubert.levangong@neustar.biz
tel: +1.858.352.3115

From: <Davis>, Peter Davis <peter.davis@neustar.biz>
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 9:06 AM
To: "xdi-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <xdi-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [xdi-editors] Call today

I will not be able to chair the editors call today. Hubert has offered to chair in my absence. Note the change in webex info below for this week only.

Agenda:

1] Docbook conventions:
a]  Updates to Docbook conventions [1] (esp xi:include)
b] syntax conventions (examples, template formats, etc…)
c] time adjustments due to launch activities [2]
2] Spec Status:
XDI Core - Joseph Boyle, Drummond Reed, Animesh Chowdhury
  XDI Serializations (perhaps part of core)  - Joseph Boyle, Drummond Reed, Animesh Chowdhury
XDI Messaging (includes Binding?) - Joseph Boyle, Drummond Reed, Hubert Le Van Gong
XDI Discovery - Will Martin, Les Chasen, Drummond Reed
XDI Policy - Dan Blum, Drummond Reed, Animesh Chowdhury
XDI Security Mechanisms - Peter Davis, Hubert Le Van Gong, Dan Blum
XDI Privacy Mechanisms - Dan Blum, Peter Davis
XDI Signatures (to be XDI Cryptographic Syntaxes???) - Peter Davis
XDI Dictionary - Drummond Reed
XDI Bindings - Hubert Le Van Gong, Drummond Reed, Markus Sabadello

3] AOB.

Adjusted call details (for this week only):

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 123
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

To join the audio conference only
Conference ID is: 3115

For assistance
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx

We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Distinguished Engineer, Director, Neustar Foundry
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.