xdi-editors message

Subject: Re: [xdi-editors] questions about browser-viewable copies on xdi.org

Joseph, it sounds like you and Markus are in violent agreement on this. Who do we need to contact at OASIS to "make it so"?

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Joseph Boyle <boyle.joseph@gmail.com> wrote:
We still should ask OASIS to host a copy of (or symlink) the DocBook installation from www.open-oasis.org, the server where uploaded drafts live. That would allow us to always use the HTTP form of the stylesheet reference, preferably from a fixed well-known relative address that might even let us leave out the domain name and make it domain independent.