xdi-editors message

Subject: Re: [xdi-editors] questions about browser-viewable copies on xdi.org

Hi Joseph, hi Drummond -

I suspect the problem here lies with Kavi. Copying Robin on the thread as he has much more history than I do.

Kavi isn't acting as a normal server would. The www.oasis-open.org/apps/... URL is going to the database underlying Kavi which then retrieves the document. I don't know how we would put a link into Kavi that would then be associated with the document when you get it back. I know that we handled that in SVN but not Kavi.

Robin, do you know if I am correct on this? Can you provide any feedback to Joseph?

/chet