xdi message

Subject: Announcement of OASIS XDI TC

XDI TC Prospective Members:

Just so everyone knows, the XDI TC was officially announced by OASIS this
morning. The press release is at:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis_news_02_04_04.php

Again, as a reminder, the first meeting will be a telecon at 2pm Pacific
Time on Friday, Feb. 20. We will send the dial-in details a few days before
the meeting.

We apologize to those participants for whom this time is inconvenient, but
it is literally impossible to choose a time that will work for all timezones
involved with a global effort like XDI. We will strive to quickly develop a
meeting and work schedule that will accommodate all participants from all
countries and time zones.

Best,

=Drummond