xdi message

Subject: Notice of Wed. 2/25 meeting 7-9 AM Pacific

XDI TC Members & Observers:

A reminder that per the results of Friday's first meeting, the next official
XDI TC meeting will be held via telecon this coming Wednesday, Feb. 25, from
7 - 9 AM Pacific time.

AmSoft has offered to host the call. Call-in details will be sent tomorrow
as soon as they are ready, but please plan to block out this time on your
calendar. (Note that we will be adding this meeting to the official TC
calendar as soon as we have the regular call-in info.)

The main agenda items are:
* Review of the XDI TC charter, deliverables, schedule, etc. (postponed from
the first meeting).
* For non-XRI TC members, brief of current status of remaining deliverables
and scheduled of the XRI TC.
* Discussion and arrangement of liaisons with other OASIS TCs and other
related standards bodies.
* Initial contributions to the XDI TC.
* Initial discussion of how to most efficiently approach Use Cases &
Requirements.

Please send email to the list or the chairs if you wish to add other agenda
items.

=Drummond