xdi message

Subject: RE: Proposal on the Role of the vice-chair

Ajay,

Thank you very much – this is a great articulation of this role. I look forward to discussing it on tomorrow’s call.

Best,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Madhok [mailto:ajay.madhok@amsoft.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:19 PM
To: 'XDI (E-mail)'
Cc: drummond.reed@cordance.net
Subject: Proposal on the Role of the vice-chair

Hi Drummond,

Here are my thoughts on the role of a vice-chair at XDI TC. We can review these in the conference call tomorrow.

§         Define and drive activities that facilitate rapid adoption and implementation of XDI standards in the industry and member companies

o        Moderate panels in conferences to advocate implementation approaches/benefits

o        Catalyst to define and implement pilot projects (POC, Technology validation, Benefits characterization, etc.) among members

o        Contribute to the authoring of White Papers to advocate standards understanding, implementation methodology to facilitate adoption

o        Conduct workshops at member companies/industry to promote standards understanding, implementation methodology to facilitate adoption

o        Contribute to facilitate adoption and seek validation of XDI concepts and their applicapibility through proof-of-concepts that address a specific problem in a vertical industry

§         Drive TC membership to procure implementation feedback as standards are defined/evolve

§         Recruit speakers for presentation in non-OASIS industry forums to promote XDI standards’ understanding and adoption

§         Speak on behalf of the co-chairs for the TC as required for advocacy, promotional or publicity purposes

Cheers,

=Ajay

  +91 981 165 3413

    AmSoft Systems