xdi message

Subject: Agenda for XDI TC March 3 telecon 7-9 AM Pacific

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Following is the proposed agenda for tomorrow's non-official XDI TC telecon
(call-in info included below for your convenience).

Date:  Wednesday, 03 March 2004
Time:  07:00am - 09:00am Pacific Time
US Domestic toll free:       866.365.4406
Intl. toll:             (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

INFORMAL ROLL CALL (Secretary)

1) AGENDA REVIEW AND NEW ITEMS (Chairs)

2) RSA BOF REPORT (Geoffrey, Fen)

3) CALL TIMING SPREADSHEET REPORT (Geoffrey)
No action will be taken until the following official meeting.

4) XRI SYNTAX QUESTION REVIEW (All)
Bill asked some excellent XRI questions on the list this week; this agenda
item is to make sure he is getting his original questions answered.

5) USE CASE & REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION PROCESS
The main topic of the call is discussion on how best to approach our Use
Cases & Requirements deliverable. Subtopics include:

* Role of a glossary (Drummond)
* Interdependency of use cases, requirements, and preliminary designs
(Drummond)
* Proposed use case form (Geoffrey)
* Three levels of use cases (Geoffrey)
* Proposed use case & requirements definition process (Geoffrey)
* Proposed schedule for this phase (Drummond)

6) INITIAL TARGET USE CASES
After the process discussion, we propose compiling a list of the initial
target use cases such as the following and taking volunteer "owners" for the
writeup of these use cases in the agreed template format.

* Dynamic address books
* Calendar sharing
* TCG attestations & link contracts
* XRI registry interactions