xdi message

Subject: Agenda for XDI TC telecon 3/10 7AM Pacific

XDI TC Members and Observers,

Following is the call-in info and agenda for the official XDI TC telecon on
Wednesday March 10 at 7 AM Pacific.

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

1) ROLL CALL (Reminder: attendance counts towards TC membership)

2) AGENDA REVIEW AND ADDITIONS

3) TELECON SCHEDULING (Geoffrey)
Review the results of Geoffrey's call scheduling spreadsheet and make a
decision about the call schedule. If you have strong feelings about this
subject, i.e., when you would like to see the weekly calls scheduled (or
alternate), please post your ideas to the list.

4) CONTRIBUTIONS (Postponed from last official meeting)
Accept official contributions to the TC:
* XNS 1.0 specifications from XNSORG.
* XDI meta-schema proposal from XNSORG.
* Others.

5) XRI/XDI WIKI (Fen, Drummond)
Fen will introduce the XRI/XDI wiki at
http://xrixdi.idcommons.net/moin.cgi/FrontPage and we will discuss the best
ways for the TC to use it as a collaboration tool in this first phase of our
work, especially the Use Case template.

6) ***CALL FOR USE CASES AND USE CASE EDITORS (MAIN TOPIC)***
Based on our discussions in last week's informal call, and our establishment
of the wiki as  a collaboration tool (see
http://xrixdi.idcommons.net/moin.cgi/XdiUseCases) we need to start: a)
creating use case "buckets", b) assigning writeup volunteers, and c)
agreeing to an overall schedule.

7) CALL FOR USE CASE & REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT EDITORS
Begin forming an editor's team for the Use Cases and Requirements document.

8) APRIL 28-29 F2F MEETING REMINDER AND LOGISTICS PLANNING
Take a poll of attendees, discuss the overall format, and take planning
volunteers.

9) REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS AND CLOSING