xdi message

Subject: RE: RE: [xdi] An off-topic question regarding the Wiki

Bill, great suggestions all. Fresh ideas are what keep organizations vital.

Geoffrey and I will share these with OASIS staff. Please keep those fresh
ideas coming!

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnhill William [mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 12:08 PM
To: Wachob Gabe
Cc: XDI (E-mail)

I certainly am not criticizing Oasis, especially being so new to the
process. My thought was only that if it is a resource-availability
issue offering to host/manage an Oasis server that runs an Oasis wiki-
farm might be useful.  Sounds like it's not a resource issue, but
simply that the Oasis folks are being careful in making sweeping
changes.

I am without question a newcomer to Oasis so I think letting Drummond
interface with the Oasis staff would certainly be better than me
sending off emails to the chairs without having been here a year. :)