OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

xdi message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]




The following list contains the action items added during the 3-22-04 XDI TC meeting, those carried over from the last official meeting and those completed since the last meeting


Please review them and let me know if there are any corrections needed. All action items will be reviewed at the next official TC meeting which will take place on Monday April 7thnd at 7am PDT


Thank you








* ACTION – MARC LE MAITRE and DRUMMOND REED to sort out the logistics for the Box Lunches and conference calling facilities for the Face to face meeting


* ACTION – MARC LE MAITRE to get list of other TC attending the F-2-F and post to the list with a view to assisting us to have informal liaison with relevant TCs


* ACTION – ALL to send to the mail list any presentation topics proposed for the F-2-F


* ACTION - GEOFFREY STRONGIN and DRUMMOND REED to post a formal request to the mail list for Editors to work on the requirements document.


* ACTION - AJAY MADHOK to create short paper describing the special nature of his meta-data query use case




* ACTION - BILL BARNHILL, FEN LABALME and PETER DAVIS to work on Dictionary and Ontology sharing Use Case


* ACTION – MARC LE MAITRE to request updated link to Use Case document from OASIS SSTC







* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) MARC LE MAITRE to mock up XDI TC Public home page showing what items are intended for the page


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) DAVE MCALPIN to update the Dynamic Address Book Use Case


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - BILL BARNHILL and MARC LE MAITRE to add language to charter to clarify the TC position on conformance and interoperability


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - MARC LE MAITRE to modify 3rd bullet in SCOPE section of Charter to add wireless transport protocols


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - DRUMMOND REED to contact XACML TC with respect to liaison


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - MARC LE MAITRE to contact Human Markup Language TC with respect to liaison


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - JEAN-LUC SCHELLENS to contact CIQ TC with respect to liaison


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - LOREN WEST to investigate and report back on Liberty Alliance liaison


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) - ALL to check through WS Resource Framework and WS Notification TCs to see if there are any known members to whom we can communicate


* ACTION – (CARRIED FORWARD) – DAVE MCALPIN and DRUMMOND REED to contact both WSRF and WSN TCs and post recap on their findings







* ACTION – (COMPLETED)  - DRUMMOND REED to reaffirm to OASIS staff the TC position with respect to urgently needing an OASIS Wiki


* ACTION – (COMPLETED)  - BILL BARNHILL to investigate setting up a Jabber IM mechanism for use within the TC meetings


* ACTION – (COMPLETED)  - DRUMMOND REED to turn the Glossary into a definition list and add Trust Data and Policy to list


* ACTION – (COMPLETED)  - DRUMMOND REED to update calendar sharing use case to: a) remove system interactions, b) change link contract to policy, c) enumerate security considerations, d) enumerate privacy considerations, and talk about the amount of aggregate data, e) mention the role of queries, both blinded and explicit - sharing "busy/free" status, f) point out iCal and iTIP and iMIP.


* ACTION – (COMPLETED) - FEN LABALME and OWEN DAVIS to identify contact with respect to FOAF developments


* ACTION – (COMPLETED) – ALL to make additions to Use Cases on Wiki before the next meeting




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]