xdi message

Subject: Other TCs attending OASIS Symposium

All,

I have an action item to provide a list of the OASIS TCs that are meeting in New Orleans in parallel with the XDI TC.

Here is that list….

XACML TC

CAM TC

ebXML LBP

ebXML CPPA TC

ebXML IIC TC

ebXML Registry TC

ebXML Messaging TC

ebSOA TC

WSRM TC

LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC

LegalXML Legislative TC

LegalXML Integrated Justice TC

Emergency Management TC

WS-CAF TC

WS-CAF TC

WS-RF TC

WS-Notification TC

Please let me know if we should request some time for informal liaison with any of these TCs and I will contact the relevant chairs to arrange meeting details.

Thanks

Marc