xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda for XDI TC Call Monday 3/29 5PM Pacific

Bill, can you repost a link to your recommended Jabber client? I'm
configuring a new machine and will try to add it to that.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnhill William [mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:10 AM
To: XDI (E-mail)

My apologies to everyone, but I won't be able to attend the meeting
tonight by voice, as I will be at home where cell reception cuts in and
out. I will be working on the use cases this afternoon and will be
available via Jabber chat during the meeting if anyone has questions or
just wants to chat about meeting threads.

The chat specifics again are Jabber protocol, default port (5222), host
is xmlsolutions.org.  If needed I can repost the full chat instructions.

Bill Barnhill