xdi message

Subject: RE: Agenda - XDI TC Call Mon. 4/19 5PM Pacific (Tue JT)

Hello anybody,

I'm in trouble because I sent this message twice yesterday and apparently you did'nt receive it ?!?

It was just to inform that I could'nt attend the call at 5pm PT.
And to give two concerns I have.

The first is regarding the "mutual authentication" required befor any exchange of data. Do we have to develop specific use case(s) about this issue or do we have to support existing mechanisms like SAML or SPKI (Thanks again Fen!).

The second is about the use cases I would like to write to develop my ideas about "identity issuer/authority", e.g. the creation of business card through the exchange of my personal data (my first name, name... and for instance the person to be conctacted in case of emergency), the data from my employer (phone, e-mail, addresses, title, function, role, department...) and the related contract about the change, update, synchronisation, forward, termination (in case of "fire" or "de-provisioning" to use an ID Mgt terminology)...

Thanks already for your comments about the 2 points.

Hoping that this e-mail will reach you, regards
Jean-Luc

PS I have another concern: apparently some e-mails we are exchanging here, become retrievable through Google.
Drummond, could you check that ? Search e.g. Netmino...