xdi message

Subject: RE: Agenda - XDI TC Call Mon. 4/19 5PM Pacific (Tue JT)

Hello anybody,

It'll be again difficult for me to attend. At 5pm PT, the "old Europe" is sleeping ;-(.

I would like to express my concern about the "mutual authentication" required before any initial exchange of data. It's for me a basic issue and I would like to know if we have to develop a specific use case and requirement or simply use existing mechanisms like SAML or SPKI (thank you again Fen)?

I would like also to develop some use cases about the exchange of virtual cards to deepen my ideas aroud "Identity issuer/authority", e.g. for the creation of my business card thanks to the exchange of my personal data (e.g. my name and the person to contact in case of emergency...), the business data coming from my employer (e.g. phone, e-mail, title, function, role, departement...) and the related contract defining the forward, modification, update, synchronisation, termination ("fire" or "deprovisionning" in the ID Mgt terminology)...

Thanks already for your comments.

Regards,
Jean-Luc