xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] RE: Agenda - XDI TC Call Mon. 4/19 5PM Pacific (Tue JT)

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 13:19, jlschellens@netmino.org wrote:
[snip]
I would also like to develop use cases about the creation of virtual cards
to express my ideas around "identity issuer/authority", e.g. my business
card is an exchange between myself (delivering my name and personal data
like e.g. the person to contact in case of emergency...) and my employer
(delivering my business data phone, e-mail, title, function, department...)
and the related link contract.

Thanks already for your reactions.
Regards
Jean-Luc

hmm. i like this one.  this implies "nested" agreements.... this, i think would be an interesting topic next week.  any chance of having a usecase drawn up by wed/next week?  I'll help if you want... on the wiki

--- peterd