xdi message

Subject: Dial in for those unable to attend TC f2f meeting

All,

We intend to hold a dial in session for those TC members who are unable to attend the face to face meetings on 28th and 29th April.

If no preference is expressed to the contrary I suggest we do this at 7am PDT on Thursday 29th April (this will be 9am CDT in New Orleans) which will allow us to recap the work completed by the attendees on Wednesday and give those on the phone the opportunity to influence the work we undertake on Thursday.

We will use the same dial in details as previous conference calls unless this proves to be a problem.

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406

Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655

Meeting ID: 6022117

I expect the duration of the call to be no more that 2 hours and we may decide that 1 hour will suffice.

If you have any concerns please let me know

Thanks

Marc