xdi message

Subject: Room location and Internet access in New Orleans

XDI TC Members who will be attending in New Orleans:

First, to accommodate our requirements, we've been assigned an "executive
suite" at the hotel, which seats 12 and can squeeze in the 14 we expect. To
cut down costs I'll actually be staying in the room too, so you're all my
guests (and will have to leave by 3am ;-)

Because it's a personal room, the location will NOT be listed in the public
room roster. However all OASIS personnel will know which room it is, so just
ask any of them. In addition, my cell phone is 206.618.8530, so you can
always call me for the room number, or any other coordination logistics.

Lastly, we've confirmed that we will only have a single Ethernet connection
in the boardroom we've been assigned. Marc will bring a small hub so that
others can hook in too, but if you want to hook in, bring your own cable. If
anyone wants to bring a wifi access point that we can plug into the hub, we
could do that too.

Keep in mind that during our meetings the connection will be reserved for
accessing Kavi, the wiki, the Web, and other resources we need to get our
work done. Checking email or IM'ing on non-TC business will be discouraged.

I look forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans (and all that jazz).

=Drummond