xdi message

Subject: REMINDER: Dial in for XDI TC f2f meeting Thursday 4/29

XDI TC Members and Observers:

This is a reminder that those not able to attend the New Orleans meeting in person (we miss you – it's beautiful here) can attend by dialing in on Thursday morning at 7am Pacific, 9am Central, 10am Eastern time. We will be using our standard bridge (thank you to AMD for hosting), i.e.:

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406

Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655

Meeting ID: 6022117

We expect the Thursday call to last approximately 3 hours, however if you can attend for only a portion, please try to join the first part of the call, where we will be recapping the highlights of the first day's meetings.

Best,

=Drummond