xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 5/12 7AM Pacific

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for next Monday's
OFFICIAL XDI TC telecon:

Date:  Wednesday, 12 May 2004
Time:  07:00am - 09:00am Pacific Time

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items
e) Reminder of reimbursements due Drummond from New Orleans meals

2) DISCUSSION OF CALL SCHEDULE
In New Orleans there was some discussion of figuring out a way to maintain a
consistent weekly call schedule (i.e., all calls on the same day of the
week). We also discussed with OASIS the need to accommodate international
TCs by varying the 2-out-of-3 meeting requirements, possibly by creating
subcommittees. We will discuss this on the call and determine how to
proceed.

3) UCR EDITORS REPORT
a) A report on progress on the UCR document by the editor's team (Bill
Barnhill, Marc Le Maitre, Peter Davis, Dave McAlpin).
b) Review of Use Case and Requirements assignments that still need to be
finished.
c) Proposed schedule for completion of first draft UCR for review.

4) UDEF
We were contacted by UDEF.org about support for UDEF. We will discuss and
assign this action item.

5) XDI METASCHEMA PROPOSALS
Prior to the call, Drummond will post a candidate XSD for the metaschema and
a short analysis of how it differs from Nat's object model. On the call we
will discuss these differences and assign action items to resolve them.

6) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING