xdi message

Subject: Example of type as Resource

I think what Drummond has in mind is something like this:

<resource>
  <xri>:1:3:4</xri>
  <xri>=NatSakimura</xri>
  <resoucre>
      <xri>(+type)</xri>
      <data>(+human)</data>
  </resource>
</resource>

OR

<resource>
  <xri>:1:3:4</xri>
  <xri>=NatSakimura</xri>
  <resoucre>
      <xri>(+type)</xri>
      <resource>
          <xri>(+human)</xri>
       </resource>
  </resource>
</resource>

In contrast, my (and Lorens) would look like

<resource>
  <enumber>:1:3:4</enumber>
  <ename>=NatSakimura</ename>
  <type>(+human)</type>
</resource>

OR

<resource>
  <xri type="ename">=NatSakimura</xri>
  <xri type="enumber">:1:3:4</xri>
  <type>(+human)</type>
</resource>

Schema of mine would look a lot more lengthy than Drummond's, but the resulting XML will be much simpler.

----

Cheers,

Nat