xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 5/26 5PM Pacific (Thur. 5/27 9AM Japan)

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for today's
official XDI TC telecon:

Date:  Wednesday, 25 May 2004 (U.S.), Thursday, 26 May 2004 (Japan)
Time:  05:00pm - 07:00pm Pacific Time, 09:00am - 11:00am Japan Time

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) UCR PROGRESS REPORT (MARC LE MAITRE, BILL BARNHILL, PETER DAVIS)

3) REVIEW OF PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS (MICHAEL WILLETT)
The goal of this discussion is to fill in the specific requirements to be
reflected in the UCR document based on Michael's initial drafts of the
overall requirements context.

4) DISCUSSION OF LINK ARCHITECTURE
The goal of this discussion is to follow up on a thread on the mailing list
to see if we can arrive at a consensus about the role of links in XDI
architecture, since this ends out affecting all other aspects of our design,
including the metaschema spec, addressing spec, and the structure of link
contracts.

5) DISCUSSION OF GLOBAL ADDRESSABILITY
The goal of this discussion is to explore in more detail the issue of global
addressability of XDI documents. Like links, this is a high-level design
issue that affects all other aspects of design.

6) DISCUSSION OF METASCHEMA DESIGN GOALS
If there is still time, we will also discuss design goals of the XDI
metaschema. This discussion will focus on the extensibility issues and
architecure raised by Roger Costello in his paper, "Extreme Extensibility"
at http://www.xfront.com/eXtreme-eXtensibility.html.

7) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING