xdi message

Subject: ActionItem: Addition to charter

I'd like to get a +1/-1 consensus of the following text to fulfill my
action item of an addition to the charter that provides clarification
on interoperability testing:

The XDI TC will provide a collection of unit tests to improve
interoperability among different XDI implementations.  When an
implementation passes all the tests it should be interoperable with any
other implementation that also passes the tests and will be entitled to
use the logo "Designed for the DataWeb".  While not required, it is
suggested that all implementers run these tests before public release
of their implementation.  The unit tests will be maintained as an Open
Source project hosted on Apache.org and licensed under an Apache
Software Foundation (ASF) 2.0 license.  This project will use the roles
and responsibilities as the defined by the ASF at the URL:
   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html
The members of the XDI TC shall make up the Projet Management Committee
(PMC)