xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] ActionItem: Addition to charter

No, but interop events ARE well reguarded (SSTC has had many over time,
both public and private).

+1 for Conformance unit tests with the following caveats:

	- No "DataWeb" logo (implies a service mark which _demands_ "policing"
of it's use
	- I do not think that the Committee membership by constrained to the
XDI voting membership.

--- peterd