xdi message

Subject: FW: XDI privacy requirements

[Note: I'm forwarding this for Michael Willett. Note that I also uploaded
his latest privacy requirements document to the doc repository - see the
link at the end of the message. =Drummond]

I circulated an updated version of my input for the XDI privacy
requirements. I have re-looked at the draft and cannot ferret
out further requirements.

Challenge!!: Could each of you look at the draft again and:

   o suggest ANY additional requirements in any sub-category.

   o suggest how to "present" this information in the combined
       document. Ideas: delete the Appendix references or put
       those in the merged appendix; create a BIG table of the
       requirements, do not repeat repeated requirements across
       the four DataWeb components.

Send your welcomed responses to just me (michael.willett@seagate.com)
or the whole group.

Thanks much!

Michael Willett
Seagate
*******************************

The document draft-xdi-privacy-reqs-v3.doc has been submitted by Drummond
Reed (drummond.reed@cordance.net) to the OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
XDI Privacy Requirements v3 (uploaded on behalf of Michael Willett)

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xdi/download.php/7255/draft-xdi
-privacy-reqs-v3.doc

View Document Details: