xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Detailled description about eNumino

Jean-Luc,

I apologize for the delayed response but last week was the final week of
summer and the U.S. Labor Day holiday, so I know many XDI TC members were
finishing vacations (myself included).

In any case, I very much appreciate your sending your paper to the list. I
have read it and appreciate the parallels both to Enum and to a portion of
what XDI is being designed to do.

The next XDI TC telecon is Wed. Sept. 15th. Unfortunately it is one of the
calls that falls at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern time, which means the middle of
the night in Europe. Am I correct in assuming you will not be able to attend
this call? If by chance you are travelling and will be in a time zone that
enables you to attend, I suggest we put in on the agenda.

If not, let's look to do it for the call on the 29th, which will be at 7am
Pacific, 10am Eastern.

Lastly, is there a specific synergy that you are seeking with the XDI
protocol we are developing? The eNumino and aNomino protocols you describe
seem to be reasonably complete on their own. It seems we might aid in the
data interchange process, potentially of the public keys or other
attributes, but I am interested in your specific thoughts about where there
might be synergy.

Best,

=Drummond