xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Detailled description about eNumino

Jean-Luc,

I will be happy to add this to the agenda of the 9/29 call. That call will
be at 7am Pacific, so I hope it will work for you in Europe.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Luc Schellens [mailto:jlschellens@enumino.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:19 PM
To: Drummond Reed; 'List XDI'

Drummond,

Thank you very much for your feed-back about the paper I sent to the XDI
members.

Indeed, it'll be difficult to join the telecon of 09/15 but I'll do my best
to be there the 09/29.

For the relations between our respective works and protocols, I would like
in fact to discuss and understand the place XRI/XDI could have (instead of
WS-Addressing) for the exchange/update first of the public keys and later of
the personal address book and schedule. So I would appreciate if you put
this point at the agenda.

I'll also appreciate the reactions and comments of the other members of the
TC.

Best regards,
Jean-Luc