xdi message

Subject: Announcement

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that after a bad bout with pre-eclampsia by wife
is doing fine, and we have a wonderful baby girl (now 3lbs, 6 oz) named
Caitlynn Elizabeth Barnhill.  My wife is home from the hospital (and
myself, I stayed with her there), but Caitlynn will remain in the NICU
(Neo-natal Intensive Care) for at least another month, possibly two.

Bill