xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 10/13 5PM-7PM Pacific / Thur. 10/14 9AM-11AM Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

(My apologies for sending this out so late - I have been travelling and have
not had time to complete this until this morning.)

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an OFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 13 October 2004 USA / Thursday 14 October 2004 Japan
Time:  05:00pm - 07:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00am - 11:00am Japan

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) DIGITAL ID WORLD F2F PREP
We will discuss some logistics and plan the agenda.

3) XRI 1.1 STATUS REPORT
Dave McAlpin will report on the current status.

4) USE CASES AND REQUIREMENTS REPORT
Marc Le Maitre will report on the current status and plans for doing a final
review at the Digital ID World F2F.

5) V7 METASCHEMA, ADDRESSING, AND EXAMPLES REVIEW
Although it may be hard to see from the surface, the v7 XDI metaschema and
addressing rules uploaded this morning have solved some longstanding
challenges, including achieving full harmony with the RDF 3-tuple model. The
example XDI document has been extensively revised to illustrate these, and
since there has not been time to produce other documentation yet, we will
concentrate on reviewing it.

6) NEW BUSINESS

7) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING