xdi message

Subject: Topics/presentations for F2F at Digital ID World

XDI TC Members and Observers,

At last week's TC telecon we discussed several potential agenda items for
next week's F2F at Digital ID World (to be held Thursday afternoon and
Friday morning 10/28-29). If you would like to: a) make a presentation on a
particular topic, or b) have a particular topic placed on the agenda for the
meeting, please post it to the list ASAP.

We will keep this week's unofficial TC call this week (Wed. at 5pm
Pacific/Thur. at 9am Japan) short and plan to discuss only the agenda for
the F2F, so please send in your topics in prior to that call.

Thanks,

=Drummond