xdi message

Subject: Schedule and Agenda for XDI TC F2F Meeting, 10/28-29, Digital ID World

XDI Members and Observers,

Per the discussion on the telecon this week, following are the logistical
details and agenda for the XDI TC face-to-face meeting at Digital ID World
this coming Thursday and Friday.

***Note that all times are Mountain Time in Denver.***

There will be two telecon sessions:

1:30PM to 4:30PM, Thursday, 10/28
9:30AM to NOON, Friday, 10/29

For these sessions, we will use our standard telecon number (thanks to host
Geoffrey Strongin and AMD). Note that we will also be using ***the
whiteboard facilities of this telecon service***. Geoffrey will send out
more instructions on this prior to the meeting.

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

The meeting room at the Omni Interlocken is still TBD - we will publish it
at the hotel.

AGENDA - THURSDAY, 10/28

NOON - 1:30PM LUNCH (we will try to arrange lunch in the meeting room)
The F2F will begin with a discussion about clarifying the XDI TC charter
through advocacy of the specific use cases that different TC participants
want to implement first.

1:30 - 3:30 SESSION ONE
Continuation of the lunch discussion, bearing down into specifics of the use
cases and comparing this against what we have in the generalized Use Cases
and Requirements (UCR) Document.

Goal of this session: 1 slide bulleting key initial use cases, 1 slide
summarizing requirements to deliver on those use cases, 1 slide detailing
any changes and remaining action items to completing the UCR.

BREAK

3:45 - 6:00PM SESSION TWO
This session will focus on architecture, specifically a discussion of how
the current design proposals do or do not fulfill the requirements from
session one, and what alternatives might be considered.

Goal of this session: 1 slide detailing architectural goals and remaining
action items to reach them.

6:00 - 7:00PM BREAK BEFORE DINNER

7:00PM - DINNER
World Series viewing punctuated by raucous architectural debates.

AGENDA - FRIDAY, 10/29

8:30 - 9:30AM BREAKFAST (We will try to arrange this in the meeting room.)

9:30 - NOON SESSION THREE
The final session will first revisit any major open architectural
questions/debates after everyone's had time to sleep on them. It will then
focus on laying out a specific game plan for the deliverables necessary to
implement the advocated use cases from Session One.

Goal of this session: 1 slide specifying the agreed upon deliverables, 1
slide summarizing the workplan and schedule.

NOON - LUNCH
Those who are able to stay for lunch can begin work on the game plan.