xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 11/24 7AM-9AM Pacific / 11PM-1AM Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an OFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 24 November 2004
Time:  07:00am - 09:00am Pacific Time / 11:00pm - 1:00am Japan

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) DISCUSSION OF THREE XDI MARKUP MODELS
Loren West, Dave McAlpin, and Drummond Reed met late last week to discuss
the different schema proposals and came to a significant breakthrough
explaining why the tension has existed between these models and how a new
approach can allow us to move beyond this stage. More emails/sample
documents will be posted before the call on this topic; it will likely
consume most of the call.

3) USE CASES AND REQUIREMENTS
We will revisit the UCR document in the light of the previous discussion and
discuss how it might change as a deliverable.

4) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING
We will take a poll about holiday schedules and try to set our meeting
schedule through the end of the year.