xdi message

Subject: XML examples of XDI graph paths

XDI TC Members:

Following are excerpts of email that Andy Dale, Steve Churchill, and I
exchanged over the break about XRIs and the corresponding XDI documents,
coming both out of their drive towards an implementation and my action item
to more fully explain Backrefs and the whole XDI referencing model. It
should be helpful reference material for today's TC call.

We start with the example of Authority A with the XRI "=A" and another
Authority B with XRI "=B". A could express a link to B is:

	xri://=A*(=B)