xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: XDI TC Call Wed. 1/12 5PM-7PM Pacific / Thur. 1/12 10AM-Noon Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Andy Dale let me know today that he ran into machine problems and cannot
finish his XDI graph diagrams in time for this call (nor, due to these same
problems, can he attend the call).

And even though I had a great retreat with Loren West and Dave McAlpin of
Epok last week, resulting in some excellent suggestions about the XDI
charter revisions and deliverables, due to work I'm doing this week on XRI
2.0 I haven't had the time yet to write up these proposals.

So we will not hold this week's unofficial call and instead have a more
packed agenda for next week's official call (Wed. 1/19 5PM-7PM Pacific /
Thur. 1/20 10AM-Noon Japan). I'll plan to send out the agenda next Monday.

Also, Marc and I will work at bring the TC action item list up to date so we
can begin tracking AI's more carefully from meeting to meeting.

=Drummond