xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Groups - Draft XDI powerpoint v0.1 (XDI-Universal-Graph-Primer-v1.ppt) uploaded

This is very good. I wish I could attend the meeting: I was very sick
last week.
I have only browsed it lightly and will go over in more details later,
but this is
the question that I had for couple of weeks for this approach and I
think it will
assist me understanding this presentation more fully:

What does the operation GET on the followings return?
(Assume that there is no permission control involved.)

xri://=andy/
xri://=andy/(+email)
xri://=andy/(+email)/work

Also, where and how is the "type" diffined? Who does that?
What about the words like "work"?

Regards,

Nat