xdi message

Subject: Reminder - XDI TC Call Wed

XDI TC Members and Observers:

A reminder that the the next official XDI TC telecon will be this Wed. 2/2
5PM-7PM Pacific / Thur. 2/2 10AM-Noon Japan.

We already have a full slate of agenda items that I'll be winnowing down
tomorrow, so I'll send the final agenda either late tomorrow or Wed.
morning. Email me if there is a specific item you'd like included.

=Drummond