xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 2/2 5PM-7PM Pacific / Thur. 2/3 10AM-Noon Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an OFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 2 February 2005 USA / Thursday 3 February 2005 Japan
Time:  05:00pm - 07:00pm Pacific Time / 10:00am - Noon Japan

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
  * Reminder of OASIS Symposium the last week of April
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) TEAM REPORTS
The UCR team, Envelope Model team, and Universal Model team will all give
brief status reports.

3) PROPOSED XDI SERVICE DICTIONARY GUIDELINES
We will discuss the following document from Drummond Reed and Andy Dale that
proposes a set of guidelines for XDI Service Dictionary entries as we head
into the protocol design phase:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11289/Draft-XDI-Service-Di
ctionary-Entry-Guidelines-v1.doc

4) PROPOSED XDI SERVICE OPERATIONS
We will follow with an initial strawman from Andy and Drummond regarding the
logical operators required to perform base operations in the XDI graph. This
document will be uploaded later today (at least a few hours before the
call).

5) CONTINUED XDI GRAPH MODEL DISCUSSION
We will continue our discussion of the XDI graph model in light of the above
two proposals. Andy will upload before the call a new version of his graph
model diagrams and show how they are applied to certain use cases. This will
also introduce the next set of issues/questions we must deal with.

6) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING