xdi message

Subject: Action item list on KAVI

All,

On today’s call we made the decision to switch over to the KAVI system to manage our action items.

As I commenced placing the outstanding actions on the system I became aware of a limitation about which I was not aware when we spoke: Action items can only be assigned to one person at a time; we would have to duplicate the same task for each individual to which a shared action item was assigned.

This will make it a somewhat painful and verbose process for tracking shared action items of which there are quite a few.

If the consensus of the group remains that we should proceed with the use of KAVI then I will continue with our plan.

Please let me know your thoughts.

marc