xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: this week's unofficial XDI TC call

XDI TC Members and Observers,

Due to the fact that a large number of XDI TC members are travelling this
week, and also that some of us are pressing hard on the XRI 2.0 specs, we
will not be holding our unofficial XDI TC call this Wednesday (USA)/Thursday
(Japan).

We will resume with our next official XDI TC telecon the following Wednesday
Feb. 16 (USA)/Thursday Feb. 17 (Japan).

=Drummond