xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 4/13 5PM-7PM Pacific / Thur. 4/14 10AM-Noon Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

NOTE THE NEW TELECON NUMBER FOR THIS CALL BELOW.

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an OFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 13 April 2005 USA / Thursday 14 April 2005 Japan
Time:  05:00pm - 07:00pm Pacific Time / 10:00am - Noon Japan

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000
Access Code: 9346741

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) XRI STATUS REPORT

3) NEW ORLEANS F2F LOGISTICS
Finalize the proposed agenda and presentations and schedule and ask for a
volunteer to bring a projector.

4) FIRST DRAFT XDI PRESENTATION REVIEW
We will go over a first draft of the XDI presentation that we will be giving
in New Orleans as well as prep for our "lightning round" presentation.

5) UNIVERSAL SCHEMA UPDATE
We will go over proposed updates to the schema (another version will be
posted before the meeting.)

6) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING