xdi message

Subject: XDI TC F2F Telecon Friday 4/29 8:00AM-10:00AM PT

XDI TC Members and Observers,

My apologies for the late notice, but we have been so heads-down in our work
here in New Orleans this week that we just realized tonight (after our TC
dinner) that we hadn't sent out the message about the TC telecon call
tomorrow.

We will begin the call at 8:00AM Pacific time/10:00AM Central time. UNLESS
GEOFFREY SENDS OUT NEW DIAL-IN INFO PRIOR TO THE TELECON, we will use the
following dial-in info:

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000
Access Code: 2647893

If Geoffrey sends out different dial-in info, please use that instead.

AGENDA

1) Recap of key discussions/conclusions from Wed. and Thur.

2) XDI Security discussion, esp. in the light of our extensive discussion of
link contracts today.

3) Deliverables and next steps.

Please feel free to suggest any additional topics.

=Drummond