xdi message

Subject: Reminder: Official XDI TC telecon Wed 6/1 USA/Thur 6/2 Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

This is a reminder that we have our next official XDI TC telecon this Wed.
6/1 from 6PM-8PM Pacific, Thur. 6/2 10AM-Noon Japan.

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000
Access Code: 2647893

Due to the holiday today in the U.S., I will send the agenda Wed. morning
Pacific time. Please email me if you have any specific items you would like
on the agenda.

=Drummond