xdi message

Subject: MEDSI XDI telecon Friday 7am Pacific

Sergio,

At the XDI TC telecon meeting tonight I announced the proposed Friday morning telecon with MEDSI and four other TC members volunteered to attend the call along with myself:

Ajay Madhok, AmSoft (Vice Chair)

Marc Le Maitre, Cordance (Secretary)

Steve Churchill, ooTao & XDI.ORG

Owen Davis, Identity Commons

We propose to use the following bridge, which is available internationally although it is a toll call:

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000

Access Code: 2647893

In addition, Steve Churchill is preparing a short writeup of how relational-to-XDI-graph mapping works, which we will try to send to you in advance of the call.

Any slides you can provide us will be very helpful; you can just send them to myself and I will distribute them to the TC members. Also, there was interest in understanding which EU directives MEDSI was operating under so we know the types of data controls that will be required.

RE OASIS membership, I understand the IPR issues. It would be ideal if MEDSI itself could become an OASIS associate member. Again, let myself or XDI TC Secretary Marc Le Maitre or our OASIS TC administrator Mary McRae know if we can help at all.

Lastly, RE the open source licensing of ooTao's implementation, that's not an XDI TC matter but rather ooTao and Identity Commons policy. I believe the Apache 2.0 license will be used but only Andy or Steve or Owen can provide you with an authoritative answer, so I'll defer to them.

I look forward very much to speaking on Friday morning.

Best,

=Drummond