xdi message

Subject: Cancelled - this week's XDI TC Call

All,

I received no agenda items for this weeks call and with both chairs unable to attend and after consultation with Drummond we have decided to cancel the call.

The next scheduled call will be on June 29th at 6PM PT.

Thanks

marc

i-name: =marc.lemaitre
http://public.xdi.org/=marc.lemaitre

If you don't have your i-name yet you can get one here:

http://2idi.com/registrar/index.html