xdi message

Subject: CORRECTION: [xdi] Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 6/29 6PM-8PM Pacific / Thur. 6/30 10AM-Noon Japan

[Resending with the correct dates - the original agenda message had the date
wrong. The telecon is tomorrow (Wednesday) night as usual. Apologies,
=Drummond]

XDI TC Members and Observers:

We have not met for a month so there is a large backlog of items to cover.
Please PLAN TO ATTEND this meeting and allocate the full 2 hours.

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an OFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 29 June 2005 USA / Thursday 30 June 2005 Japan
Time:  06:00pm - 08:00pm Pacific Time / 10:00am - Noon Japan

Dial-in number: 760-477-2000
Access Code: 2647893

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Approval of previous minutes
b) Agenda review and additions
c) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)
d) Review of outstanding action items

2) XRI 2.0 STATUS REPORT
Drummond will give a brief update.

3) RELAX NG SCHEMA PROPOSAL
If he can attend, Bill Barnhill will give a brief synopsis of his proposal.

4) XDI DATE MODELLING PROPOSAL
mapping, Andy Dale has written an extensive proposal that covers not just
the basic structure of XDI dictionary definitions, but also the basic
structure of XDI-to-data source mappings. He will post the proposal at least
24 hours before the meeting (please do read it in advance if you can), then
we will review it on the call.

5) UPDATED XDI ADDRESSING PROPOSAL
Drummond plans to post prior to the call an update to the current XDI
Addressing proposal that adds support for data segments of arbitrary depth
(which addresses a key concern of several TC members that the XDI schema
forces all XDI XRIs to be only three segments long). If we have time we will
review this proposal.

6) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING