xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] [wiki] Editor names

Thanks Mary. TC members, please cc Mary directly on any feedback/suggestions you have about the wiki as we run its through its paces over the next few weeks.

Again, Mary, blessings upon you and your ancestors for bringing us this bounty.

=Drummond

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:01 PM
To: 'Drummond Reed'; 'Barnhill William'; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Drummond,

  Rob has signed on to the xdi list for the time being, so we're both here :-)  I would suggest that you directly cc me on any communication specifically related to the wiki to be sure I don't miss it and can track it. I didn't realize that the rename function was turned off; my guess is that it just wasn't turned on :-)  Rob is out until Tuesday so I'll compile a list of requests until then.

Thanks!

Mary