xdi message

Subject: XDI Modeling document

Hi All,

As I try to actually build software based on the theories represented in the XDI Modeling doc, that we reviewed last week, I am finding a few problems.  The theory in sections 4 and 5 seem to be solid but I am basically scrapping section 6 and starting again.

Andy Dale
ooTao

Phone: 877-213-7935
Fax: 877-213-7935

i-name: =Andy.Dale
http://public.xdi.org/=andy.dale

If you don't have your iName yet use this link:

  http://2idi.com/registrar/index.html?referral_code=ootao