xdi message

Subject: BRIEF POLL: Better weekly call time - 9AM Pacific

XRI TC Members and Observers,

On the weekly call today, there was a consensus that the 6pm Pacific time on
Wednesdays was no longer the best time for the participants on the call. Now
that calls are unofficial, and currently the majority of call participants
are in the US or Europe, it was proposed that we switch the regular call
time to:

	9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 5PM London Wednesdays

In addition, another call can be held on Wed. evenings (8PM Pacific or
later) if there is enough interest from members based in Asia.

So, if the new proposed time does NOT work for you and you would like to be
able to attend the weekly calls, please either email the list or email me
directly with proposed alternates.

Thanks,

=Drummond