xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] XDI TC Call Wed 10/12 9AM-10AM Pacific 12-1PM Eastern

[My apologies - wrong date in subject line - the call is Wed. 10/12.]

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:02 PM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xdi] XDI TC Call Wed 10/5 9AM-10AM Pacific 12-1PM Eastern

About tomorrow's unofficial XDI TC telecon: I know in advance that myself,
Andy Dale, and Peter Davis cannot attend because it happens we will all be
together in a meeting on that very topic that unfortunately overlaps the
call (there's a small chance we can break at that hour to join the call but
we won't know that in advance.)

However others are welcome to hold the call at the standard time tomorrow
(Wednesday) 9AM-10AM Pacific 12-1PM Eastern.

Dial-in number: 218-936-6666
Access Code: 2647893

There is no pre-set agenda this week. I ask only that one of the attendees
take notes and send them to the list afterwards.

=Drummond