xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Re: Proposed XDI TC Charter Revision v1

Title: RE: [xdi] Re: Proposed XDI TC Charter Revision v1

Bill, quickly:

1) Yes, the XDI TC call is at noon EST tomorrow, so if that fits your lunch break, we'd love to have you.

2) All the terms in the Service Dictionary should be $words. +words (often call +tags now) are defined by practice not by spec.

3) XACML could make lots of sense for machine-readable policies, however I suspect many link contracts won't need them, just an XRI reference to a standard well-known policy.

4) Much to talk about on link contract structure. We'll start on tomorrow's call.

Best,

=Drummond