xdi message

Subject: XDI TC Charter Revision

Mary,

The XDI TC would like to update its charter. The primary reason is to update
its list of deliverables, which is significantly out of date. At the same
time we would like to slightly update and clarify terminology and wording.

There is no change in purpose or scope.

Besides soliciting your feedback about this improved wording, we also wanted
to check on the IPR language (currently the last paragraph in the Statement
of Purpose section). This was OASIS-approved wording back when the charter
was first composed. Is is still the wording that should be included, or has
the new IPR policy changed that?

As soon as you can advise us on this and any other feedback, we are ready to
hold a vote and approve this updated charter.

Thank you,

=Drummond
Drummond Reed
XDI TC Co-Chair